The_Notebook_6

Cutting out planks of wood for the skate ranch, I looked up at the sky. The sun was shining down strongly ((as it had in Santa Cruz)). There was a US history project to finish by the weekend, along with my vector calculus online lecture. After I’ve gone through that, there will be something else to do. And another. And another. When I find something that I am willing to give up everything for, will I be courageous enough to do it?

Wave Alert: a school guard was approaching the storage rooftop from the hills above. I looked around the fences surrounding me and finally at that the “Staff Only” sign hung high above the entrance, pretending it had only just come to my notice. As I stood up from my work, wind blew across the new skate park, cooling my sweating back. The grass around the English department whistled like the Eucalyptus trees surrounding the Santa Cruz campground had.


I was going to make it work, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Arkangel, Black Mirror

Big Graduation Mischief

Self Reflection Essay: To kill a bee – first aid kit